Funding advice is available from the bfunded website (see resources below and the funding news and events feeds on this page). Our Voluntary Organisation Support Officers are also able to offer one-to-one advice about potential funding, with an emphasis on ways you may be able to make your organisation partly or wholly 'self-funded' through income generation.
Latest funding news from bfunded.org.uk
Links open in an external website.
- Fundraising in a changing climate, 19 September 2017
- Fundraising friends - Shipley & Keighley area - 24 May 2017
- Crowdfunding, 23 May 2017
- Finance for trustees, 23 May 2017
- Finding Funding, 16 May 2017
- Bid Writing Skills, 11 May 2017
- Working Capital - Social Investment Conference, 10 May 2017
- Handling Cuts and Redundancies, 9 May 2017
- Applying for small grants, 27 April 2017
- Good governance training: Role of Trustees, 25 April 2017